1. Are these iron on patches?
No. They are digital files for embroidery machines.
2. Can I sell items made with your designs on them?
Yes. As long as you are not mass producing over 300 pieces with any specific design or selling them via a catalog or home show company. If you need special licensing for commercial use on that level please use contact us and let us know how you plan to use the design so we can set up special licensing or arrangements. Our designs may NOT be used for items produced for buy in groups or produced in a factory!
3. May I use your pictures to show the designs I offer on my blog or website?
You may only use the outline image but no stitched photos as they are the work of our test team.
4. Do you do custom digitizing?
No. We are honored you thought of us but due to time constraints we do not offer this service. If there is something you think would be a good addition to the site however feel free to use contact us and share what you would like to see.
5. I did not receive an email with download links. How do I get my designs?
You can log into your account at any time and download your files from the orders or downloads. Please note if you order was placed prior to 3-14-12 they will only be available in the downloads area.
5. Can I share or resell Embroidery Boutique designs?
No! These designs are copyrighted and may not be shared, sold or redistributed in any format. The digital files may not be altered in any manner. They can only be used to add an actual applique to items that you sell. You may not use our images to create printed paper items, heat transfers, screen printed items, web design graphics, logos, or any other derived works.
6. I am having trouble browsing or placing an order what should I do?
Please clear your cookies, cache, and reboot your computer if you experience any trouble with the website or ordering.
You can also try using another browser. Our site operates best with Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
7. The file I want to download says 0 bytes?
This is a file that was transferred over from the old cart. It does contain data and will download properly. You can click the link and download your file.
8. Can I create vinyl/cut and print designs with your files or trace them to make vinyl/cut and print designs?
Embroidery Boutique reserves all rights to the designs we offer. You may not trace them or use them for vinyl, screen print, cut and print or any other purpose other than machine embroidery and applique.